So between now and September 1st 2013 I have set myself just 5 goals to achieve.
- We are going to Spain, Las Filipenas (said in a Spanish accent due to the fact that in an English accent it sounds quite dodgy) towards the end of the holidays. I most definitely need to lose a couple of lbs. Ok, a stone to be precise. Can I lose this amount before we go, most certainly not, but I'm going to have a damn good try with the help of Claire's Monday link up meetings.
- OK, so here's the thing. Since signing up on Twitter and starting my blog, my garden has begun to resemble a forest. The weeds are taking over and all the hard work The Mummy and I put in is gradually going to pot. So by the end of the summer I would love to rid the back border of overgrowth and lay the next section of grass to the side area of the garden.
- In March I top coated the woodwork in the hall but, it shames me say, I got fed up and never finished the bannisters. This is a task that will be difficult to achieve due to the kids being home over summer. And as we all know, kids and gloss top coat don't mix.
- I would love to write a fiction book. Therefore during the lazy summer months in the garden, when the kids are amusing themselves, I would love to start putting pen to paper, or fingers to laptop and start the first stirrings of a story.
- My next task is a little different. I seem to have a 'thing' about reloading the dishwasher when the kids or The Husband has loaded it. By the end of the summer I would like to be rid of this OCD issue I have.
As I am a week behind everyone linking, I will update week one quickly now.
Week One Achievement.
I started eating healthily yesterday (it was two of my childrens birthdays so lots of cake had to be finished over the weekend), and tonight the Eldest Daughter and I are starting running with a local club for the next 10 weeks.
As always........Sent wiv Love