Pages

Thursday 18 July 2013

Liebster Award

I have been blogging for just under 2 months and I love it. (Not sure The Husband feels the same way). My brain is overloaded with so much new stuff and I'm sure there is so much more to learn.

I would like to say thank you to fellow newbie blogger, ktbtw. She has nominated SentwivLove for the Liebster Blog Award which is given to bloggers with less than 200 followers, in order to give a little boost to gain followers and confidence.

To accept the award, I must complete the following
  •   Link back to the blog that nominated me
  •   Nominate 5-11 blogs that have less than 200 followers
  •   Answer all questions posted by the nominator
  •   Share 11 random facts about myself
  •   Create 11 questions for my nominees
  •   Contact my nominees and let them know I nominated them
Here goes:

The blogs I would like to nominate are:

More than a Momma  
My Toddler Rules
Super Busy Mum
Happy Single Mum 
One Busy WAHM
Mum Wife Girl

11 questions to be answered by me, posted by ktbtw:

  • When did you start blogging? May 2013

  • Why did you start your blog?  That can be blamed on The 40 Year Old Domestic Goddess who said it was the best way to start working towards my ambitions of writing a book. And then I got hooked.

  • What surprised you the most about blogging? I was so surprised at how many blogs are out there. Its like a whole new world that I had no clue about.

  • If you could have 3 “special guests” at a dinner party, who would you invite? Peter Andre for the eye candy, Jeremy Clarkson for his controversial opinions and Best Bud Fiona as I don't see her very much and its never a dull moment when she's around.

  • Where is your favourite place to go? The Mummy's because there I can relax with no chores!

  • If you could learn one new skill, what would it be? How to be a good cook. Ahem. In fact, how to cook full stop.

  • What were you doing this time last year? Haven't a clue, I don't even remember what I was doing this time last week.

  • If you could eat only one meal for the rest of your life, what would you pick? Curry. I love curry and would eat it every night if I could.

  • What’s your favourite film? Mamma Mia. I am a massive Abba fan and that film always puts me in a happy mood.

  • Do you believe in love at first sight? No, just lust at first sight.

  • Finish this sentence: If I had my way…… I would take the hefty unnecessary wage that footballers receive and feed the starving children in a third world country. 
The 11 random facts I will say about myself are:
  1. I hate my height
  2. I often feel crap as a mum
  3. I love putting my makeup on every day
  4. I want to write a fiction book
  5. I am not very good at cooking!
  6. I wish I was good at cooking!
  7. I am good at making venetian blinds
  8. I love England but would love to have a holiday home abroad
  9. I nag a lot
  10. I am bossy
  11. I love social media sites
The 11 questions to answer by my Liebster Award Nominees:
  1. What is your Twitter ID (might as well get more followers for your twitter account as well)
  2. How long have you been blogging
  3. How often do you blog
  4. What inspired you to start a blog
  5. If you could go anywhere, where would you go
  6. If you could change anything, what would you change
  7. What is your desert island necessity
  8. What is your favourite childhood memory
  9. Where do you want to be in 5 years time
  10. What is your pet hate
  11. What is your favourite season
Thank you, once again, Katie, I really appreciate you thinking of me. And I hope the Liebster Award achieves us all some new followers on our blogs.

As always.........Sent wiv Love
xxxxx




6 comments:

  1. Bless your heart mentioning me, you are doing just great in this crazy world of blogging. Am super proud of you hunny.

    Lots of love
    Me
    Xxxx
    Http://40yearolddomesticgoddess.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hooray!! You have some really interesting answers and facts =] why don't you like your height?! I agree with taking the footballers money and giving it to the children of less developed countries, that would be a lovely thing to do. Good luck on writing your book =D xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Katie. I love high heels and at 5'8", when I put heels on I feel too tall. xxx

      Delete
  3. Hey Lynne
    Thanks so much for the Liebster Award nomination. I have now completed my own compilation, and boy isn't it hard putting it all together?
    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Jo, it took me a while too. Its all good fun though and hopefully leads to our blogs gaining a couple more followers. Love Lynne xxx

      Delete

I love to hear your thoughts